WYVERN LINGO - LIVE AT CONNOLLY'S OF LEAP
CONNOLLY'S OF LEAP PRESENTS : WYVERN LINGO
The Wicklow trio have returned this summer with the first taste of their new album- "Don't Say It" and "Brutal Lottery". Recording at JRS Studios in Berlin, the band relocated to the German capital. Now, they are returning to Ireland for a socially distanced mini-tour, to launch their latest single and bring news of their sophomore album.
“It’s evident, from the way in which the band communicate with each-other on stage, that they have been playing together for years. They seem to be so in tune with one another that they’re capable of predicting each-others’ next move without a side-wards glance.” Goldenplec
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE ARE REOPENING & THE SAFETY MEASURES
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity until further notice.
- Our new capacity will be reduced from 150 down to 40 fully seated cabaret style pre booked tables from 4 - 6 people.
-All tables are 2.5 metres apart from each other. the table are to be split over the balcony and ground floor
- If you wish to attend the show then you may book a table for your group to share with housemates, family or social bubbles.
- We ask you to remain at your table for the duration of the show except to use the toilets
- Table service will be provided by our staff from now on as the bar is for staff only.
- Pizza menus will be handed out for anyone interested and the food will be served before the show on a table service basis.
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing. Before entering the venue we will also be taking everyonestemperature
- When queuingtoenterthe venue we ask you to remain at least 2 metres apart from the person in front of you as we check-in and seat people. Once you enter please wait to be seated.
- There are hand sanitising stations on entry and more throughout the building. All high touch areas are disinfected on a regular basis as are the toilets.
- Our staff will be wearing protective visors or face masks and everyone will be washing their hands religiously.
- While it is not compulsory, if you wish to wear a face mask in the venue we welcome the effort.
- The safety of our staff, customers and performers is paramount and the steps we are taking will ensure that everyone can enjoy their night and remain safe while doing so.