Tickets €12 per person based on booking a table of 2 - 5 people (excluding booking fee)
Early Doors 19:30
Late Doors 21:50
Lowlek are an Alternative-Rock band from Cork City.
Existing originally as an anonymous solo outfit, the now six-piece band have evolved hugely in recent years. With an eclectic musical style they draw on elements of psych, rockabilly, and bar-room & crooner ballads, with an emphasis on effects and lo-fi synth sounds.
They pride themselves on their unique visual style, with in house audio-visual elements playing a huge part in their live set.
Lowlek have made regular appearances on the Irish festival circuit, having played Castlepalooza, Knockanstockan, Vantastival, and 2019s Body & Soul. Lowlek recently launched their newest single 'Again', from their upcoming untitled LP.
Dublin Concerts: "The band call themselves an ‘Alternative-Funk collective’ they indeed rocked us but more so with their psychedelic grunge that has a seriously 70’s funk edge...they left the stage with their swanky spacey sound swimming around our heads. If alt-funk with a psychedelic edge is your thing go follow Lowlek"
GoldenPlec: "Playing a classic rock style of music, the band are charismatic and confident. With varied instrument use, including a chunky, retro sounding synth and a trumpet, the act’s foot-tapping songs are delivered with a charismatic assurance that is a pleasure to watch as well as listen too"
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE ARE REOPENING & THE SAFETY MEASURES THAT WILL BE IN PLACE
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity until further notice. Our new capacity will be reduced from 200 down to 40 fully seated, cabaret style at tables from 2 - 5 people. All tables are over 2 metres apart from each other.
- If you wish to attend the show then you must book a full table for your group to share with housemates, family or social bubbles. We ask you to remain at your table for the duration of the show except to use the toilets or the outside smoking area. You must prebook to attend the gig.
- Table service will be provided for patrons to comfortably access a fully stocked bar and brand new cocktail menu. We ask that you do not approach the bar while in the building. This is a service area for staff only.
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing. Before get to the venue we will be sending out a simple online safety screening form that must be filled in prior to your arrival. This can be done on any smartphone or computer so please make sure this is complete as we will not be able to admit your group without it.
- When queuing to enter the venue we ask you to remain at least 2 metres apart from the person in front of you as we check-in and seat people. Once you enter please wait to be seated.
- There are hand sanitizing stations on entry and more throughout the building. All high touch areas are disinfected on a regular basis as are the toilets. Our staff will be wearing protective visors or face masks and everyone will be washing their hands religiously!
- While it is not compulsory, if you wish to wear a face mask in the venue we welcome the effort.
- The safety of our staff, customers and performers is paramount and the steps we are taking will ensure that everyone can enjoy their night and remain safe while doing so.