Gemma Dunleavy - Sunday Show
Tickets €15 per person based on booking a table of 2 - 5 people (excluding booking fee)
Doors 17:30 / Starts 18:00
Songwriter and producer Gemma Dunleavy may have captured your attention through her previous collaborations with Murlo and Swing Ting but the North Inner City Dubliner has been busy making a name for herself with her debut EP "UP DE FLATS". This project celebrates her community of Sheriff St., exploring the trials and tribulations of working class life through the perspectives of 6 different characters inspired by those she's grown up around.
This EP is a follow up to her stunning debut single 'Better 4 U' and a self directed video released on 4AD imprint B4. Taking influence from traditional story telling, Dunleavy has developed her sound by experimenting with instruments like the harp and flute and amalgamated this with her love for pop and club music. With an online EP launch supported by DR Martens and a line of merchandise made by Gemma and her mother the UP DE FLATS live shows with harpist Roisin Berkely are set to be something special.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE ARE REOPENING & THE SAFETY MEASURES THAT WILL BE IN PLACE
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity until further notice. Our new capacity will be reduced from 200 down to 40 fully seated, cabaret style at tables from 2 - 5 people. All tables are over 2 metres apart from each other.
- If you wish to attend the show then you must book a full table for your group to share with housemates, family or social bubbles. We ask you to remain at your table for the duration of the show except to use the toilets or the outside smoking area. You must prebook to attend the gig.
- Table service will be provided for patrons to comfortably access a fully stocked bar and brand new cocktail menu. We ask that you do not approach the bar while in the building. This is a service area for staff only.
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing. Before get to the venue we will be sending out a simple online safety screening form that must be filled in prior to your arrival. This can be done on any smartphone or computer so please make sure this is complete as we will not be able to admit your group without it.
- When queuing to enter the venue we ask you to remain at least 2 metres apart from the person in front of you as we check-in and seat people. Once you enter please wait to be seated.
- There are hand sanitizing stations on entry and more throughout the building. All high touch areas are disinfected on a regular basis as are the toilets. Our staff will be wearing protective visors or face masks and everyone will be washing their hands religiously!
- While it is not compulsory, if you wish to wear a face mask in the venue we welcome the effort.
- The safety of our staff, customers and performers is paramount and the steps we are taking will ensure that everyone can enjoy their night and remain safe while doing so.