Embodied Archetype Workshop - PRIESTESS
Sunday 1st March 3pm-6pm
Price - €35.00
“Archetypal patterns awaken in us our own divine potential. They can help us shed light on the dark and little known corners of our souls” Caroline Myssâ€¨â€¨
Join Lewis in the energy of the new moon for a guided journey through the body and voice to awaken your inner Priestess through visualisations, movement, dance, ritual, ceremony, sounding and singing.
Sharpen your connection with your deepest wisdom, intuition and knowing. The Priestess has a magical connection to the great mysteries of life. She is deeply intuitive and has counselling at her core of her being. Her path is to seek truth about world, the universe and herself. She is mother of all creation of the source energy. She is a connector between the material, physical and spiritual worlds.
ON THE DAY - The workshop will include guided vocal and physical warm ups, group work, movement, free dance, sharing circles, singing simple folk songs, guided visualisations, writing responses and time to share and reflect in confidence with a circle of supportive women.These are empowering, beautiful sessions full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a woman and be all you are without judgement or comparison. Suitable for all women, you really don't need to be an "artist" or "performer" to attend they are for all women. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood.
WHO IS IT FOR? -If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at women, AFAB, female-identified, non-binary people and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood. The work may may be therapeutic but it is not therapy. It does not involved any plant medicines.
â€¨PREP - You don't need to prepare anything. The workshop is limited 12 participants. Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in, bring a water bottle, a pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- "The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
- “Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
- "You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
- “I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
- “I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
- “ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
- Max 12 places
- RSVP To reserve your place book via Eventbrite or from U-Ticket
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)â€¨
Thanks to Tamsin Haggis for the Artwork. https://www.tamsinhaggis.com